Highland Park Baptist Church was first organized in 1913. Many things have changed since that day, yet the vision to be a spiritual lighthouse in the community remains the same.
The face of Highland Park Baptist Church has also changed much over the years. A Fellowship Building, Kitchen, and Sunday School Rooms were built and dedicated on February 21, 1993. A new Worship Center was built and dedicated on April 26, 1998. The new Worship Center includes the sanctuary, additional Sunday School Rooms, as well as, our Administrative Offices.